Upon arrival, we looked at books on our beach towels while listening to some beach music. It was a nice way to start the day!
Then we signed our names in each other's autograph books.
Afterwards we went outside and played in the water. Most children enjoyed just playing in the wading pool and getting sprayed by the hose, but a few were great helpers and helped to wash toys and chairs outside.
Next we tried catching bubbles.
Next we ate snack on our towels and listened to some summer and beach stories. We also celebrated Teagan's birthday in the afternoon. Happy birthday, Teagan! Thank you for the special treats! :)
To end the day, we watched a movie of pictures from the entire year of 4K. Take some time to watch the movie with your child at home. Each child got a copy as a special keepsake!
Thank you for sharing your children with me! It was a great year and I hope you will stay in touch! Have a fantastic summer! :)
Ms. McCabe,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful gift you have! Thank you to all the teachers for loving our little ones and helping them grow! Many happy tears shed watching the video!
Many thanks and love,
Kory & Angie Paplham
I'm glad you enjoyed the video! I admit that several tears were shed myself as well as I watched the video. Every child grew so much this year and I am so proud of them! :)
ReplyDeleteI too cried while watching the video. I appreciate all of your hard work and dedication to teaching and taking such great care of my child. What an amazing talent you have and I am so glad that Audrie got to experience such a loving, caring and creative teacher. Thanks again! Krista Schley
ReplyDeleteWe loved the video! We appreciate all that you have done this school year! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteDan & Tracey Penovich
Thank you so much for the video! It is a wonderful keepsake that will be enjoyed for a very long time. I am very grateful that Teagan had you as a teacher this year.. You made her first impression of school amazing! She will miss you dearly :) Thank you! Becky Williams
ReplyDelete