Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Kissing Hand

It was so nice to meet everyone at Open House.  I hope your children are as excited for the first day of school as I am!

Since the start of school is just around the corner, your child may be feeling a little anxious about leaving his/her family to go to school.  The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn is a great story to read together before school starts!  It is about a raccoon that is nervous about going to school!  You can check the book out of the library or view a YouTube video of it below!


After viewing the video or reading the story, you can trace your own hand and put a heart in the middle for your child to take to school as a comfort!

I look forward to seeing everybody's huge smiles on Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment